I’ve always saw value in taking care of my skin. When I was younger, my mom put me on to the Ponds Dry Skin Cream and that was a holy grail of mine for a long long time! But as I got older, I started to realize the importance of investing in quality skin care and paying attention to ingredients. This is also when I discovered Arbonne and became an Independent Consultant. Although I never suffered from major skin issues like acne, hormonal breakouts, etc. I saw what my skin could look like years down the line if I didn’t start taking care of myself from the inside out. So today I’m sharing the regimen that has helped me combat my skins natural aging process and get rid of the dullness, puffiness, and under eye darkness that’s reflected in the first picture below!
I first want to stress the importance of taking care of your skin. This is far more important than any tips or tricks I can give you on how to cover it up. Your skin is your largest organ, INVEST IN IT! 10% of skin damage can be blamed on our natural aging process but 90% of skin damage is from foods we eat, the sun, and skincare we use. So investing in quality skincare with clean ingredients can help you prevent and repair things such as darkness, fine lines & wrinkles, dullness, etc.
The skincare line that I use is Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced line. The set comes with a cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream, moisturizer, and a night cream. I love Arbonne because they 1. Have 6 different skin care lines, which means something for every skin type! 2. While the US FDA bans only 11 ingredients and Europe bans 1,400; Arbonne bans 2,000. They have company standards like no other to provide the cleanest, purest, and safest ingredients possible. I once read a statistic that said 26 seconds is all it takes for the chemicals in your personal care products to enter your bloodstream. What’s in your products?
Here is a quick step by step on how I use these products:
- CLEANSE – I start with just one pump (maybe even less than that) of the facial cleanser and gently move my fingers in circular motions throughout the surface of my face. I make sure to really get into my pores and the areas where I get oily and remember to never forget my neck! I then rinse with lukewarm water and PAT dry.
- TONE – Next, I spray 2-3 pumps of the regenerating toner onto a cotton round to assist in refreshing the skin and making sure any excess oils or dead skin cells are removed. This also helps to minimize pore size!
- SERUM – I then proceed by taking 2 full pumps of the intensive renewal serum and working that all over my face and neck. This is the powerhouse product! It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give skin a more firm appearance. It also helps your skin appear radiant, even-toned, and smooth and protects the skins surface from future signs of aging.
- EYE CREAM – I only need about half a pump of this to moisturize my under eyes and eyelids. The corrective eye cream moisturizes and soothes while reducing the appearance of key signs of aging such as puffiness, fine lines, deep wrinkles, and dark circles.
- MOISTURIZE – Next, using 2 pumps of the Restorative Cream, I make sure to work this all over my face and down my neck. This cream provides critical moisture to the skin for hydration, skin smoothness, and firmness. This cream also contains SPF 15 which will decrease the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun.
- NIGHT CREAM – For a deep hydration while you sleep, just swap out the Restorative Cream for this Night Repair Cream in your night time regimen. This helps to maximize your skins natural reparative cycle and revitalize your skin to help you wake up to soft, supple, more glowing, youthful-looking skin!
If you’re interested in purchasing the RE9 Advanced Skincare line to try for yourself, you can shop my link. If you’d like to get it at a discounted rate, you can click “start saving” to sign up to become a preferred client! Then you’d just add the RE9 Advanced Skincare line to your shopping cart. This will get you a 40% discount on the set as well as discounts on all products all year long! Since I am an Independent Consultant with Arbonne, I will earn a small commission on any purchases through my link. I do not receive commission or benefit by you signing up to become a preferred client, I just believe that friends don’t let friends pay full retail price! 🙂 Annual typical earnings statement available on earnings.arbonne.com.